- If you have hair, put it in a low ponytail at the nape of your neck. Whether you have hair or not, you may prefer to put a Wig Grip Band or a Wig Cap on too.
- Locate the back of the wig, where the tag is.
- Hold the wig with both hands, one on each side of the tag.
- Place the front of the wig at your eyebrows and pull the wig all the way over your head. (Setting it at your eyebrows will keep it from slipping back.)
- As you pull the wig down, use your thumbs to tuck your own hair or ponytail under the wig.
- Flip your head over and slide the front of the wig back until you reach your hairline. (It is important to take it all the way to the hairline; otherwise it looks like you don't have a forehead.)
- Run your fingers along the sides of the wigs and find the two hard ear tabs; they are generally near your temples. Make sure that these ear tabs are even; this is how you know that your wig is on straight.
- Once the wig is at your hair line, tabs are even and the wig is pulled down in the back, you're done. Now it's time to play!
TIP: If you find that the wig is too tight or too loose, take it off and adjust the elastic or Velcro tabs at the back of the wig, near the tag.